Saturday, August 7, 2010

Win $35 gift certificate to Freckletree


Have you ever visited http://www.etsy.com/shop/freckletree? I was not familiar with this Etsy store until recently, but I think you'll agree that it's got some super cute stuff for babies and kids. And even a few things for mamas!
I'm delighted to spread the word about Freckletree's current promotional contest.
To enter, go over here:
And the super-duper prize that's up for grabs is a $35 gift certificate to the Freckletree shop! Yippee!!

2 comments:

  1. YIPPEE!! is right mama.

    YOU ARE THE LUCKY WINNER!!

    WHEEEEEEE!!!!!

    I'll email you with more details.

    Thanks for spreading the word and congrats!

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I can't believe it! I won!
    Yippee! Yippee! Skippee!!
    I can't wait to order something.

    I want to write a post about some of my favorite etsy stores, and when I do, Freckletree will definitely be on the list.

    ReplyDelete

Followers